- Conditioned water without salt
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Does not waste water / no drain
- Removes existing scale deposits from plumbing
- Reduces laundry detergent use by 40 to 60%
- Longer life expectancy of appliances
- Keeps benificial minerals in your water
- Conditioned water without the slippery feel
- Safe for pets, lawns, gardens, pools, and spas
- No monthly maintanance required
- Sized to prevent pressure loss
Filtersorb SP3 anti-scale "GREEN" Water Conditioning
An innovative solution that prevents all of the negative effects of calcium and magnesium, while allowing all of the positive benefits to remain.
Price: call for pricing
(4-liter SP/3 Combo System)
(6-liter SP/3 Combo System)
Manufacturers Specifications and Certifications
Water Saving Reverse Osmosis Permeate Pump
623 398-4770 480 370-5077
This Combo system combines a Carbon tank along side a Filtersorb SP3 tank to create an environmentally friendly filtration system for you and your family. If you are interested in eliminating the negative side effects of hard water as well as reducing the amount of harmful contaminants from your water, this system is your answer.
The Filtersorb SP3 system represents the utmost in environmentally conscious water conditioning. It does not add chemicals to the source water, nor does it remove the healthful minerals that are naturally occurring in it. No waste of electricity, water for backwash, or regeneration. A virtually maintanance free system.
Permeate Pump ERP 1000 with mounting bracket
A Non-electrical, energy saving device which dramatically improves RO system efficency.
This Permeate Pump only uses the hydraulic energy of the Brine water (waste water to the drain) to push additional purified water (ie."permeate") into your storage tank. This increased pressure allows the RO membrane to perform as if within an atmospheric tank system. Use of a Permeate Pump improves membrane life, system performance, and provides other important benefits.
- Decrease storage tank fill time by 60%
- Reduces drain wastewater by up to 80%
- Increases storage tank pressure (more water stored)
- Improved membrane efficiency
- Can be fitted to most RO systems
Price: $125.00 Installation: $25.00 (re-tubing required)
Copyright 2011 Arizona Discount Water: Water Treatment Phoenix. All Rights Reserved
0.6 Gallons of waste to produce 1 Gallon of Purified Water!
Compare to Pelican PSE 1800 Combo System
Compare to Pelican PSE 2000 Combo System